Come experience the French Quarter, home of the largest francophone community west of the Great Lakes. Visit St. Boniface, where the language, culture and history live on!
- Two nights accommodations at the Norwood Hotel with continental breakfast
- Romantic dinner for two aboard the train at the popular restaurant Resto Gare
- Admission to the Maison Gabrielle-Roy House
- Souvenir item
- Admission to the St. Boniface Museum
- Ticket to Theatre in the Cemetery (July and August)
- Admission to the Royal Canadian Mint
- Admission to Riel House (May to September)
- Admission to Fort Gibraltar
- Information package
Available year round (some attractions are seasonal)
Pricing: $209 per person plus GST (based on double occupancy)
French spoken at all times!